What’s New in iOS Version 2.0
• New App Icon and redesigned interface
• New card collections (Animals, Flowers, Cartoon Characters, etc.)
• Enticing animated star background
• Alternating background images and card decks
• Sound options for taps, alarm, and background music
• Progress bars, updating to match level and background colors
Available with subscription:
• Difficulty levels: Easy, Moderate, and Difficult
• Share game to challenge friends
• Access to all card collections
Review of Brain Practice from Free Apps For Me
Do you want to boost your memory? In this case, we have found an excellent solution for you!
Brain Practice app is an interactive game that allows you to train your brain with a help of a card deck.
So, let’s find out why this game is so special.
Brain Practice is a game for the whole family, geared towards players of any age, from 6 to 100!
• Classic game of memory
• Race against the clock to beat your own score
• Multiple levels of difficulty to choose from
• An assortment of collections gives the game extra challenges
Brain Practice is a fun memory game that will help improve your short term memory. Train your brain through a variety of cards and collections, racing against the clock to clear the deck.
To play, simply flip over any two cards – if you create a pair, the cards are cleared. If not, you’ll need to remember what you saw and where. The faster you clear the board, the more points you’ll earn.
Further excitement can be added with the optional PREMIUM Subscription that:
• Unlocks new collections each and every month, including higher levels of difficulty
• Activates the ability to share a game, allowing you to challenge your friends to play the exact same one