Create Mathematical Documents
with MathPad for Mac and / or iOS
Creative, Useful Apps for Mac and iOS
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! – Free app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription, with a free trial period of one month.
What’s New in Version 26.0
• New interface
• Enhanced user experience
• Redesigned software components
• Compatibility with iPhone
• New app icon
• MathPad Keyboard with continuous scroll
• Buttons grouped by type
• Round buttons to go directly to a group
• Left and right arrow buttons to move the cursor inside the expression
MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes figures with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Drawn graphs with axis in the center or in any of the corners; that show or hide ticks, arrows or extensions and to select line color or thickness
• Other elements: matrices, images, text and text boxes
Share Actions for your documents:
• Print/Email PDF with page layout for Letter Size or A4 Size, Portrait or Landscape mode and the options Fit to Page or Automatic Fit
• Share a copy of the document to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Duplicate document
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
• Save JPG of selected expression or entire document to Camera Roll
• Export to iCloud
The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before.
Change the font size or color of each selected expression.
Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices.
Print or email the documents you create in several formats.
MathPad PREMIUM Subscription includes:
• Storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
• Unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Additional features such as creating multiple documents and several ways of sharing documents