Plan your trips on your iPad, iPhone or Mac
Road Tripper !
Add the places you want to visit on Google Maps and / or Apple Maps
Creative, Useful Apps for Mac and iOS
Road Tripper with Apple Maps
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! – Free app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription, with a free trial period of one month.
Organize your trips on Apple Maps! Add the places you wish to visit! For each place, add a name, description, arrival and departure date, URL, phone number and address.
Road Tripper is the perfect app for travelers, salespeople, trucking companies, and couriers…and more!
Add a place by holding your finger on the desired location on the map or search points of interest and add them to your trip. Red pins will be dropped for the search results. Click a result pin to see details.
• Dictate the area by placing pins on the map and Road Tripper will automatically create an Area basing the circumference on the pins dropped
• Save an entire (new or existing) Road Tripper trip as an Area for easy access later on
• Create an area by searching a USA zip code, then dropping pins to define the area
• Import an existing KML file and save it to your list of Areas
• The name for each Area can be defined when creating
• See the list of the Areas created under the Areas menu
• Create your trip on your Mac and have it showing on your iPhone or iPad
• Make changes on the iOS device and update the trip on your Mac as well
• By car, walking or direct
• Distances and estimated travel times
• With a specific route color
Share Your Trips
• Print the list of places
• Email the list of places
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Export the list of places as GPX KML CSV files
• Duplicate the trip
• Email the list of places as a PDF file
• Export to iCloud
The Road Tripper PREMIUM Subscription:
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import trips using a private key
• Grants unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Activates additional features such as creating multiple trips and several ways of sharing trips