Plan your trips on your iPad, iPhone or Mac
Organize your trips directly on the map by adding the places you wish to visit.
Creative, Useful Apps for Mac and iOS
Road Tripper for iOS
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! – Free app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription, with a free trial period of one month.
The Road Tripper PREMIUM Subscription:
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import trips using a private key
• Grants unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Activates additional features such as creating multiple trips and several ways of sharing trips
Organize your trips directly on the map by adding the places you wish to visit. For each place, you can add: a name, description, arrival and departure date, URL, phone number, and address.
Road Tripper is the perfect app for travelers, salespeople, trucking companies, and couriers…and more!
What’s New in Version 17.5
• Banners are not displayed for paid versions
• Free version offers access to advanced features through reward videos
Road Tripper iOS Features
• Dictate the area by placing pins on the map and Road Tripper will automatically create an Area basing the circumference on the pins dropped
• Save an entire (new or existing) Road Tripper trip as an Area for easy access later on
• Create an area by searching a USA zip code, then dropping pins to define the area
• Import an existing KML file and save it to your list of Areas
• The name for each Area can be defined when creating
• See the list of the Areas created under the Areas menu
• Create your trip on your Mac and have it showing on your iPhone or iPad
• Make changes on the iOS device and update the trip on your Mac as well
• By car, walking or direct
• Distances and estimated travel times
Share Your Trips
• Print the list of places
• Email the list of places
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Export the list of places as GPX KML CSV files
• Duplicate the trip
• Email the list of places as a PDF file
• Export to iCloud