https://zurapps.com/all/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Europe-Train-Travel.jpg 383 600 Jennifer http://zurapps.com/all/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logoOriginal200x100.png Jennifer2014-05-15 08:30:292016-08-05 09:53:2129 Things You Didn't Know About Train Travel In Europe
29 Things You Didn’t Know About Train Travel In Europe
Did you know that…
1) There’s a Paddington Bear statue to be found in London’s Paddington Station.
2) Across the road from Gare Montparnasse you can skyrocket up to the 59th floor for the best view of Paris as the sun sets behind the Eiffel Tower.
3) There’s an underground city beneath the station at Bremen
4) And tiled mosaics to spot in the underground network in Istanbul
5) The most beautiful rail journey starts in the surprisingly scenic Nuremberg and then passes through Munich, Innsbruck, Verona, Bologna and Florence before arriving in the ancient heart of Rome.
By Abigail King, Inside the Travel Lab